- data exchange in the present time. Oral language, telegraph, telephone, and cell phone.
- data exchange from the past, retrieved in the future. Written language and electronic data.
- light energy, fire, heat, atomic energy
- flowing energy, wind, water, electric
- combinations of the 6 simple machines, stationary machines
- combinations of 6 simple machines: trains, cars, ships, submarines, planes, rockets, satellites
MATERIALS – METAL, METALLOIDS
- bronze, steel, copper, silicon
MATERIALS – NON-METALS
- concrete/cement, ceramics, glass, plastics, rubber, petroleum, synthetic fibers
- agriculture, domestic plants/animals, water (hydraulic technology), sanitary engineering
- drugs, surgery, therapeutic devices, diagnosis aids